Sunday 20 December 2015

Dear Santa: My Ultimate Christmas Wishlist


Good evening you lovely beautiful human beings that have either returned or found themselves on my blog therefore I welcome you and am very grateful.

As the countdown to Christmas reaches low single figures I feel like I should incorporate my letter to Santa (aka wish list, but there's nothing wrong with embracing your inner child) into my blog. So let's begin...

Dear Santa,


1. Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
2. Black High Timberlands
3. Mac Lipsticks
4. All Pink Lush Box
5. Zoeva Rose Gold Eye Brushes
6. Snow Fairy 1kg 
7. Canon 70D
8. Frends Rose Gold Headphones
9. Rose Gold Apple Macbook
10. Body Shop Argon Oil Body Butter
11. Yankee Candle Fireside Treats
12. Spectrum Brushes (New Range)
13. Mac Fixing Spray
14. Ted Baker Grey & Pink Wash Bag
15. Too Faced Melted Lipstick
16. Hourglass Contour and Highlight Palette

I haven't gone into deep detail with the prices and everything purely because I am sure a lot of my readers would already know the majority of these products. I have fallen completely in love with every one of these things and have wanted them for some time now.

If I am completely honest, I would probably cry for weeks if I got anywhere near any of these things let alone all of them. To me, this is literally a wish list, unless I worked hard for these things then to me, these are things I would only dream of having. I would probably be able to tick off a couple I would like to think I am getting this Christmas but at the same time, I prefer the feeling of buying these for myself.

It's all good and well asking for high priced, top of the charts, glamorous things but the most important thing at this special time of year is that yourself and family are all healthy and well. There's nothing more valuable then sharing beautiful Christmas memories with the ones you love and having the most fun you'll ever have all year.

I hope I have given you some wish list inspiration and would love to know what you have asked for this Christmas.

LoveJade
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment