Wednesday 9 March 2016

What I Ate Wednesday

Seeing as it's Wednesday, I thought I would throw in a 'What I ate Wednesday' post. Even though I haven't featured one of these posts before, I thought I would write about what I ate today.

 Breakfast

I love a good cuppa in the morning and it's kinda become a routine of mine so I brewed some fresh tea around an hour before I ate breakfast. I have been experimenting with different fruits so today I went for something very refreshing, fat free coconut yogurt, passion fruit & blueberries.
  
Lunch

After hydrating myself with a bottle of water, I prepared some lunch. I wanted something with carbs so I would feel fuller for longer. I made gluten free pasta with a tomato and mushroom sauce on top of a fair amount of spinach. I love in-coperating spinach into my meals because it's an amazing super food that makes you feel full right through till dinner.


Dinner

For dinner I peeled and chopped a sweet potato to make some sweet potato fries (which are my absolute favourite) along side with chopped tuna and spinach. Shortly after dinner I had a pint of water and an oat bar to wave goodbye to those sweet cravings.


On a daily basis, I ensure I hydrate regularly with plenty of water to stop nasty headaches and to keep me satisfied between each meal.

I hope you enjoyed something a little different tonight so let me know if you want to see more posts like this because I will be more than happy to share it with you.


HAPPY HUMP DAY!


2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting post as I have never read one of these and I also find myself struggling in the mornings as I don't eat breakfast, although your breakfast looked amazing! X

    Whitney | Beauty Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post, Thanks so much for sharing ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete