Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Panto, Quality Street & Victorias Secret


So I fancied a little chat, a relaxed post with no topic; prepare yourself with what my brain is about to splurge into words.

5 DAY TO CHRISTMAS! 

Well officially it isn't but to me, it's 5 days. I think this year I have been more excited than any other year because a lot has happened that has brought the family a lot closer. I was hoping for snow this Winter to really get into the festive spirit but the British weather has disappointed us...yet again. Even if it snows in January then I mean, what's the point. Christmas has gone by then and the only thing to be happy about is not falling over on the main road in front of every car in your area. Round of applause to anyone who can walk a distance of 5 metres without getting close and personal with the ice ridden pavement.

I am really looking forward to the Christmas Panto we have booked this year; by 'we' I mean, my boyfriend, auntie and younger sibling. It used to be an annual thing when we were younger and it was the one night of the year when we would sing every Christmas song under the sun in the street and it would be acceptable because the excitement was real! This year is Cinderella and although I am anxious about being in such a confined space with lot's of people, I am going to love it.

In regard to today, I have been non-stop organising posts, tidying my room and piling up presents at the bottom of the tree. But I have a secret, during my busy day, whilst I was trying to find some left over name tags, I saw, not one, not two but THREE BOXES OF QUALITY STREET! My mum says every year 'we don't need to buy lots of food this Christmas, it'll all get wasted' and on the sly one she goes and stocks up on the old traditional tubs of treats, well I never! Discovering something so delicious wasn't the only thing I was doing today, I also spent the majority of my morning watching and obsessing over the 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.' I think one of my all time dreams is to be a VSA but pfftt clearly that ain't going to happen and if for one second I believe I can be, then that's called wishful thinking my friend. Whilst I was watching the behind the scenes part, I really loved how they were all such a lovely family and to have that as a job must put a smile on your face even in the early hours of the morning.

TO HAVE SUCH SEXY BODIES LIKE THOSE BEAUTIES IS A HEAVENLY GIFT!

I am going to stop here before I ramble on about these 'Angles' because to be honest, I am slightly obsessed right now and I will be for a while. Let me know what you have been up to today, talk soon!

LoveJade
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment