Friday 15 April 2016

Hiya...

Hiya...Again!

It's been just over a month since I last blogged never the less I have never forgotten about it. As you may or may not have noticed, I have shaken up my blog a bit; tweaked it a little!

My blog is mine therefore I purely just post when and how I feel like it. I love how much freedom it allows me to have and talking about the things I love is made easy when I have my own little personal space to ramble on about the latest lipstick in my collection or the newest brush in my belt.

I am just writing this post to welcome back the old and new readers of my blog and to welcome myself back to the blogging community. I have a huge passion for make-up and all things girly to say the least so expect some glitter and lashes thrown into the mix of posts you may see but I am taking this opportunity to say, I am going to write about what I love and share my ideas, looks, discoveries, opinions (the list is endless) on my very own page!

Turning the tables a bit, lest we forget that this is me and my blog is essentially me so there will be times where I will have rants, talks or just express how I feel about a certain topic; it could be completely random ya know! So...Hiya and Happy Friday once again!


2 comments: