Friday 4 March 2016

February Favourites

Today I bring you my favourites throughout February.

There are just so many things I fall in love with every month so narrowing products/things down to a reasonable amount is quite a challenge. Never the less, I have put together the bits and bobs that I have been loving and found myself reaching for most, last month.

Morphe Buffer Brush - M439


I posted about my new Morphe brushes a couple of weeks back, click Morphe Brush Delivery to have a little look, so you all know this wasn't the only one! I absolutely adore this brush and can say that it's probably my all time favourite face brush; that's a big deal. The fibres are densely packed so you achieve a flawless finish, no matter what foundation you use. Morphe brushes are a dream to wash and this brush has been the perfect addition to my kit.

Zoella Make-Up Bag


I have quite a collection of Zoella products but I think this is the cutest yet! I love make-up bags because they're so handy for travelling; this one in particular fits all my everyday make-up in and is super adorable. Also it's pink...can't really go wrong there.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I bet you've seen so many posts about this already so I thought I would join the club. I purchased the travel sized bottle just so I could try it out first before committing to the bigger bottle. I love this! I use it on a cotton pad after I have taken my make-up off and it's also very handy for cleaning away and tidying up eye make-up. Definitely worth the money!

PrimaLash #747S Lashes


Lashes can be expensive, especially when you are using them all the time for so many different reasons. I found these lashes last year on Amazon and read some amazing reviews about them so I thought to try them out, they were a bargain (around £2.00) so either way, I wasn't splashing out! I was amazed, I have ordered these lashes twice now in bulk because they are such good quality and ridiculously cheap. These are the most natural lashes and can be worn more than once, literally perfect!

Organix Coconut Milk


Since having my hair cut, I wanted a trusty, nourishing serum to apply. I brought this in boots because I saw the words 'Anti-Breakage' and I don't regret it. I use this twice to three times a week depending on what condition my hair is in and it does exactly what it says. My god, my hair has never felt so soft and healthy; oh and coconut scents are every ones weakness right?!

L'Oreal Infallible Primer


I needed a primer so after seeing post after post about the 'Infallible' range, I gave it a go. I love this primer and never forget to apply this before my make-up. This is so comparable to many high end products which is why it has made the cut for my February favourites.

L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist


I had my heart set on the Urban Decay Setting Spray until I came across this one. Seeing as I had purchased the primer, I thought I would buy the pair because I thought they would go quite well together. When I first used this, my make-up stayed put and didn't smudge all day. I mean, when you get through a whole day of shopping with a flawless face, you know what to thank!

Soap & Glory Sunkissed Tint Body Lotion


 I am not a huge fan of fake tan because the result is often a failure. I got this for Christmas but I used it a couple of weeks ago when I knew I was going to have my legs out. This says 'No-Streak' & 'Long-Wear' which is absolutely correct. As soon as you put this on your skin, BOOM you're tanned. No waiting around for a tan to develop, easily washable and best of all, you're not left with orange patches and streaks. I am in love with this product!

Pretty Little Liars 


 Like many, I am a huge PLL fan. I started watching this so much later than everyone else and continuted watching it again last month. I am completly hooked and if you don't know what it is, go check it out! Look at those girls though, I wish I was that sassy!

I hope you liked reading about what I loved last month and still do!

What were some of your February favourites?


3 comments:

  1. I love your photography, it's absolutely beautiful!
    I also have the Infallible primer and I love it, definitely is as good as some high end ones I've tried.
    Alice x

    www.InTheEyeOfThis.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! It's all about finding those dupes and sharing our bargain finds xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really want to try out both of the L'Oreal primer and mist as I can't stand reapplying my make up every few hours! Great post x

    Whitney | Beauty Affair

    ReplyDelete