Wednesday 2 March 2016

Shimmer, Sparkle and Glow Naked

Good afternoon beautiful, how are you?

I have received some amazing feedback from my first YouTube video and I can't thank those of you enough who have taken the time to watch it and support me from the very beginning of this YouTube journey.

Today I am going to talk about one of the gorgeous products I brought whilst shopping in Debenhams at the weekend.

The 'Naked Illuminated.' A shimmering powder for your face and body by Urban Decay.


I had never seen these before when browsing through any Urban Decay range (it surprised me a little too) so when I did, I knew I was going to be walking out with one. I bet you can imagine the excitment I felt!

Click this link Naked Shimmer Powder to check it out for yourself.


Once you take the product out of the box, you are left with such a beautiful sight. I cannot compliment this packaging enough, everyone needs a bit of shimmer in their life but Urban Decay have taken it to a whole other level.

I chose the shade 'Lit' which was the bronzing shade whereas the others were pearly highlights. I intended on building up my 'summer make-up bag' so finding this made me that more happier.

For £22.50 you really do get your moneys worth and this is definitely a luxury looking and performing product.


I don't know about you but to make myself feel better I reason my purchases. My reason behind buying this product was because I thought it would be a stunning addition to a summer look. I can imagine this looking very glowy and refreshing in the sunlight; let's not forget how sparkly those perky cheekbones would be. Perfect right?!


When using this, I know it will go hand in hand with a natural look which is what Spring/Summer is all about. This shade will suit any skin colour and I recommend this to anyone and everyone.


Just to make things even better, in the bottom section underneath the bronzer there is a small applicator brush which is really handy for on the go and touch ups.


Look at that swatch, so pigmented and what dreams are made of! Thinking about it, I am definitley going to use this on my collar bones for some shimmery definition.

All in all I give this product a 10/10 and recommend all my beauty lovers out there to grab this before the Summer season approaches.

Whats your favourite Urban Decay product?

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! It's so pretty that I may have to invest myself! Great review as well lovely x

    Whitney | Beauty Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not regret it sweet, it's so summery and perfect! xoxo

      Delete