Friday 19 February 2016

Morphe Brush Delivery

I love getting new make-up brushes; fresh fibres for a flawless face! I placed an order on http://www.beautybay.com/ and to my surprise, it turned up early this morning which turned my Friday into Fri-yay. I was so impressed with the service I received and it has become my favourite place to buy some of my essential products.


I purchased all the brushes I knew I would use all the time, whether it is an every day look or a dramatic, glamorous full face. These brushes are amazing yet affordable. Once you have them, you will never be able to do your make-up without them! If you are a freelance make-up artist or make-up beginner, I recommend these brushes 100% because they will see you through your career with excellent performance. Oh I just love myself some new brushes in the collection.


690 6 Piece Deluxe Contour Brush Set

Some dense brushes are really handy to have, not only for what they say they should be used for but they can be used with so many liquid products for a gorgeous complexion. So these ones were part of the 'contouring set' alongside their smaller twins which I will talk about in a couple of sentences. The fibres are so soft and although they are very fluffy, they are dense which is perfect for getting sharp contour. They have a white thick plastic handle with a beautiful shiny silver at the end. Personally I love brushes with white tips because you can see what and how much product you have on your brush.



These are the smaller twins of the larger brushes; aren't they cute!? These brushes are to be used for smaller contouring such as the sides of the nose. I think I could see myself using these for highlighting because these are yet again fluffy and dense.


M439 - Deluxe Buffer Brush

Now this is the brush I couldn't wait to get my hands on. After seeing so many YouTube videos and reviews on this brush, I knew I was definitely going to add this to my basket. I can't wait to use this for foundation because I know the outcome is going to be so flawless and smooth. Another thing I can't help but mention is that all these brushes are going to be a dream to wash because the fibres are such good quality...every make-up lovers favourite thing to hear.


 
M504 - Large Pointed Blender Brush

I have needed some blending brushes for quite some time; the fluffier, the better to blend. I can use this one to blend out a dark crease colour and I could imagine this one being perfect for creating cut creases.


M441 - Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush

Another blending brush that will fit in perfectly to the family of my most used eye brushes is the M441; again recommended by the one and only, Patrick Starrr. The fibres on this brush are less dense and longer, therefore will come in really handy for blending out harsh lines. Everyone needs this brush in their kit!


M431 Precision Pencil Crease Brush

This is a very versatile brush, it can be used for the lower lash line, smudging and for a sharp crease line. I am going to love this brush for creating bold features.


The fibres on these eye brushes are super soft and incredible, I know I am going to be using these every time I do my make-up.

Hey, a little heads up...by just getting these brushes I was eligible for free next day delivery ;)

Have you tried Morphe Brushes?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment