Monday 25 January 2016

My First Time...

Some of you may have clicked on this awaiting some juicy sex gossip, but I am sorry to tell you that this is far from it. I have seen 'first time tag' videos on YouTube and if you're just a little bit nosey like me then you'll know that there is nothing wrong in knowing some bits and bobs about someone other than the information found on social media. In this case 'My First Time' simply means my first times of things, make sense? For example, someone could ask, 'What was your first pet?' not too interesting but you get the idea now...right?

What was your FIRST tweet?
This is not entirely interesting...

Who was the FIRST person you subscribed to on YouTube?
Zoella. I think I saw someone tweet about her so I searched for her and I ended up binge watching her videos all night...for hours!

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
It's not a full drink but I remember when I would ask my dad 'Can I try a sip of your beer?' and he would make one exception even though I would pretend to throw up and describe it as being disgusting. 

What was your FIRST Facebook profile picture?
This picture was taken on the day of my cousins wedding; oh and that's my older sister who looks nothing like that now may I add.

What was your FIRST job?
Legoland. You know those people who would hold that metal measuring kinda device next to you and often break little kids dreams when you say they're too short to ride? that was me (It wasn't my fault, I had to).

Where was your FIRST kiss?
In my boyfriends bedroom...so romantic huh?!

FIRST piercing?
Just your standard ear piercing. My neighbour did it and I felt so stylish. I must've been 10 or something!

FIRST car?
I don't drive but my dream first car would have to be a Mini, yes that's right, a girly Mini.

What was your FIRST achievement?
Probably receiving my first red handwriting pen in first school, not everyone would get one which is why I consider it to be such a proud moment that 6 year old Jade experienced.

What was your FIRST Instagram post?

FIRST thing you did this morning?
Stretch and tried my best to avoid having to get up.

Where was your FIRST sleepover?
My grandmas and aunties house; I would most likely end up crying and be picked up by my mum at around 11ish.

FIRST celebrity crush?
Zac Efron. Of course after watching High School Musical I was going to be obsessed.

FIRST love?
My current boyfriend who is my first boyfriend; old romantic me!

What was your FIRST broken bone?
Oh boy do I remember this. It was my toe; I kicked the pavement whilst aiming for a ball. Sounds stupid but my shoe ripped at the front and it was beyond painful.

FIRST grade teacher?
Erm, hmm! I really can't remember her name!

Who was your FIRST best friend?
Having best friends is dangerous unless you find the right one of course so this is hard to answer.

FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Chicken Little on a stormy day, I remember this so well.

FIRST detention?
NEVER! I was the 'good' girl.

FIRST concert you ever went to?
It would've been One Direction but silly me tor the ligaments in my knee and wasn't able to go.

FIRST foreign country you went to?
I haven't been abroad; shocking right? I am hoping it will be somewhere really cute and beautiful.

FIRST room mate?
Well, I shared a room with my older sister when I was like 5, does that count?

What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
Probably something typical like Netball.

Seeing as you know a bit more about me, I'd love to get to know you more!

I hope you have had a successful start to the week and don't forget to leave any comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment