Tuesday 8 December 2015

Back To Blogging



If you're sitting there wondering why I am posting on an unscheduled date, just remember, no one plays by the rules. Just kidding, on a serious note, I thought I needed to get something out to you guys.

Over the past couple of days I have been looking over my posts and something didn't feel right, I wasn't satisfied with what I had shared, I just felt disappointed I guess. I mean, everyone likes to have certain things perfect but when it is a physiological thing, it's kinda hard to have a choice in the matter. There a lot of people out there and you may be one of them, but when you're not happy with something or if something doesn't feel right, you want to scrap it and start it from fresh because the satisfying feeling is the aim...essentially. Anyway the point of this post is to explain that I need to stop worrying if things don't turn out the way I've planned. Everyone makes mistakes and it's those mistakes that we learn from that make us better at whatever it may be.

I hope I am not making this a huge bore but to just quickly summarise the whole reasoning of this rather different post, I am going to upload as often as I want rather then putting a schedule on it because I feel like this makes it 10X harder to try and be myself and actually enjoy blogging. So if you see a post every day then you are lucky but if you don't then that's completely fine, that doesn't mean I have given up, it just means I am not forcing myself to rush a post that I don't put a lot of thought into before the deadline I set myself.

Oh and before I forget, in terms of the whole blogmas thing, I may include some Christmas themed posts but it wont be a regular thing, I don't know if it's classed as 'blogmas' but I guess I'll just be posting at my own leisure, when I feel like and what I feel like. (That sounds like such a rebellious sentence)

I hope you have had a very productive, lovely Tuesday and wake up feeling refreshed from a beautiful nights sleep. Please feel free to leave comments below or ask me any questions you would like me to answer.

Night, lovelies!
LoveJade
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment