Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Sparkle: Let's Get Naked



I see you have stumbled across my blog, welcome, come on in...I have no idea where I am going with this if I'm completely honest!

I'm probably a couple of months too late for this but better late then never so I thought this was appropriate for the essential Christmas make-up look everyone is going for this year. I am going to talk about my opinion of the beautiful Naked palette by Urban Decay...Smoky. 

Urban Decay Naked Smoky - £38
I was so excited when this palette was first introduced, I have always loved a smoky eye so I had to see what all the fuss was about. Seeing as the other Palettes in the Naked collection were brown and nude tones I thought that a palette dedicated to a dark smoky eye was well needed as the real show stopper. The first thing I noticed about the gorgeous colours on offer was that there were more than the greys and blacks you would typically expect to find, there were also some really pigmented shimmery caramels and some matte cream tones which I adored. 


The best thing about the palette is that the colours are very pigmented and go a long way when applied to the brush applicator given; I especially love the smudging end as the fibres are closely packed allowing you to create a bold smoky crease. My favourite shade that I am completely obsessed with is 'Armour' which is the silver, shimmery shade seen above as it adds a very christmassy touch and I AM IN LOVE WITH THE GLITTER. 


If you often see yourself opting for a smoky eye no matter what time of the day you do your make-up then this palette is totally worth it. Urban Decay often create amazing palettes and the variation of tones give you a lot of choice; the pigmentation as I have mentioned a fair few times is most impressive.

This palette is perfect for this time of the year and any make-up lover would be as obsessed as I am with it, I mean, that's if you don't already have it. To some people the price may come as a surprise but I cannot fault the quality of the palette and I can see this lasting me a very long time. I absolutely love it!

I hope you have had an amazing start to your weekend and guess what, CHRISTMAS IS NEARLY HERE so that's more than a good enough reason to smile. Let me know your opinion of this palette and if there are any dupes of high end make-up that you have been loving.

LoveJade
xoxo





























No comments:

Post a Comment