Wednesday 16 December 2015

An Introduction To My Work


Good Evening!

So for today's post I am going to introduce ya'll to my hobby/goal in life. I love make-up in many ways, it could be casual or costume and in any way that I can, I love to experiment with new things and see what level I can take creativity to. 

It began when I was strolling through the hallows of youtube when I came across a make-up artist, I looked at many of her videos and it inspired me to focus on what I enjoy the most and what I do in my every day life. Ever since a young teenager, make-up has played a big part of my life and being able to take that to sfx levels motivates me to go above and beyond. I find it amazing that you can change the appearance of yourself with a product that could cost as little as £1. 

I use a range of products and I really believe in getting the best for your money. Just because there is a foundation costing £30 doesn't mean it's any better then your drug store equivalent at £8. It's all about trial and error which has given me the idea to welcome you guys to my world of make-up.


Today I am only going to give you a small sneak peak of what I do when I go creative and completely get messy with the materials I have. I use anything from liquid latex to household items you probably use everyday which is one of the reasons I love special effects make-up because you could create something amazing with most of the products you already have in your kitchen cupboard as such.


I love the feeling of accomplishment when I have really tried my best to make something look like you would see in either a movie or a character I have been inspired by. You can never make a mistake with sfx, well, if you get liquid latex in your hair, eyes or mouth then that is more than a mistake but you kind of get what I mean by that. Seriously though, call a doctor if the above ever happens, safety first!

If you would like to see any specific looks, interested in make-up whether it may be casual or costume or have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact me or leave a comment, I would love to share some inspiration with you guys. 

LoveJade
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment