Monday 7 December 2015

Festivity on the Road

It's the 7th...I am well aware that I should have posted before now but there were some things I had to attend to, I am going to get myself back on track with my new layout as you may have already noticed.

I welcome you to...
FESTIVITY ON THE ROAD

Ok so a lot goes on during Christmas time, Costa introduces its annual festive menu and limited edition products hit the shop floors. To kick things off I am going to insert something delicious right below:

This is the Black Forest Hot Chocolate from the Costa Christmas Menu, It is absolutely delicious if I may say so myself. If I so happen to miss breakfast or if I am having a down day I tend to crave sweet snacks or something uplifting to get me through the days tasks ahead. Just like the title of this post, festivity is everywhere during the month of December and for me, the littlest of touches can really brighten your day and bring out your Christmas spirit. I highly recommend picking one of these up if you have a real sweet tooth. 


Saturday just gone I did a spot of Christmas shopping...for myself, which slightly defeats the object but you gotta treat yourself once in a while haven't you? I feel like a little treat now and then can make you feel 100% better, especially when it is something you love or even a bargain. 


I didn't want to create kind of like a haul post but I just wanted to talk about the things that can be really lovely to pick up when out and about, witnessing the sensational things that go on this time of year! I didn't go into town with a list as such but I knew if I saw something that I had in mind then I definitely would pick it up. 

We ventured into Boots (To this day I really don't understand why a toiletry/beauty store is called Boots, anyone else on the same page as me right now?) I picked up the usual essentials that I needed to restock on like dry shampoo, which I must say can be a real life saver at times and can smell amazing, but also my boyfriend aimed to complete his Christmas shopping. Soap & Glory gift sets are probably every females cup of tea, unless you're not a big fan of beauty products then this isn't for you. There was a 3 for 2 offer on selected gifts which I think is very handy for Christmas shopping because it means you can tick 3 people off your list at once, perfect huh? He purchased 2 which means he got a third free and believe or not, the 3rd I chose for myself (Cheeky I know) but I think the mini body butters are adorable!

I popped into lush to top up my collection, I didn't buy as many as I wanted but I thought to buy what I needed until after christmas when I can buy some for the new year; I can never go into town without wandering into Lush. Last but not least, I went to Tesco which is literally around the corner so it wasn't so much of a challenge, I picked up a christmassy plant to decorate my newly painted room, a Glade 'Velvet Tea Party' candle (which is gorgeous) and some salted caramel green tea which sounded interesting.

This post was quite a random one but I hope you enjoyed it and keep up to date with more to come this month. 

LoveJade
xoxo


  


No comments:

Post a Comment