Wednesday 2 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide: Bargains All Round

MERRY DECEMBER LOVELIES!
Ok so it may be the 2nd but it just so happens that my blogging schedule doesn't include Tuesday's so here we are, a day into December, let's just say im original and make my own rules.

Before this becomes an essay let's jump into today's first blogmas post, drum roll please...

My Christmas Gift Guide 2015

So created by myself, of course, I put the following products/items together that I thought could make amaze-balls gifts to give to either him or her this year, whether it be your parents, your other half, your boss or possibly even the man who served you at your local supermarket the other day, these gifts would certainly raise a smile; as well as a cheeky glass of champagne during Christmas dinner.


Beginning from the top left hand corner continuing right, I'll list where you can get each product from and the price...grab your shopping list folks:

1. John Lewis - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette - £65
2. Boots - Soap & Glory 'Once upon a Lime' - £10 (Or 3 for 2 on selected gifts)
3. Superdry - Supertwist Cable Beanie - Was £16.99 Now £11.89
4. John Lewis - Beats by Dr Dre Solo 2 On-Ear Headphones - £169.95
5. New Look - Stone Christmas Pug Slippers - £14.99
6. House of Fraser - Ted Baker Black Small Bow Cosmetic Bag - £27
7. Temptation Gifts - Yankee Candle Medium Christmas Eve Candle - Was £18.99 Now £16.14
8. New Look - Mi-Pac Classic Charcoal Backpack - £19.99
9. Debenhams - Giorgio Armani  Luxury Miniature Gift Set - Was £24.99 Now £21.24
10. Debenhams - Gadget Co Travel Mug and Vacuum Flask - £12
11. Debenhams - Tresemme Salon Shine Collection Hair Dryer Set - Was £50 Now £25
12. Debenhams - Oral B Cross Action Pro650 Electric Toothbrush - Was £50 Now £25
13. Debenhams - Bare Minerals 'A Tale of Two Palettes' Gift Set - Was £43 Now £40.50
14. Debenhams - Benefit 'Party like a Rockstar' Gift Set - Was £29.50 Now £26.55
15. Superdry - Tab Wallet in a Tin - £29.99
16. John Lewis - Hottie Chunky Knit Hot Water Bottle - £15
*BARGAIN BELOW*
17. Boots - Real Techniques Bold Metals Essentials with Clutch Bag - Was £64 Now £30
18. Superdrug - Lynx Africa Duo Set - Was £4.50 Now £2.50

So there we have it, I think there are a fair few bargains there so snap them up before it's too late! All the information above has come from the websites listed and the offers are subject to terms and conditions so check them out before they expire. Believe me, if I received some of these gifts I might just have to grab the mistletoe and kiss whoever gave it to me. 

I love receiving gifts but best of all I love the pleasure of giving gifts as well because if you really have put the thought into it then there is no better result then to see a big cheesy grin on Christmas day. I do hope you have had a wonderful welcoming to December and I can't wait to show you what I have in store in the coming days.

LoveJade
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment