Sunday 7 February 2016

A day in the life of: Victoria Secret Visit

What a week it's been; nevertheless I am back with something different. So you've heard of Victorias Secret right? If you haven't then you are most likely living under a rock. Well anyway, a Victorias Secret came within distance to where I live. I had never been happier so with this in mind, my boyfriend and I ventured out on a little shopping trip!


Surprisingly we turned up early at the station so we wandered down the lane to grab some beverages from Costa (Peach Iced Tea and White Hot Chocolate to be exact). Taking the train is always interesting when you have no idea when to get off and which platform to wait on, but we made it. No journey is successful without a couple of selfies...


I knew the first place I wanted to go was to Victorias Secret so we asked around at information points so we were the first couple of people there. A good walk later, we had made it...


Seriously though, how pretty is that god damn store. I was in love with absolutley everything, Louie (My boyfriend) admitted that he'd never seen such a girly store that had my name written all over it. I think that might be because I had been talking about it for weeks and probably driving him insane. The store had the perfect perfume scent due to the fact people would spray numerous amounts of body mist trying to find one they liked; I did this quite a few times. I was overwhelmed with the georgous garments and the beautiful clothing they had on display, I was literally in my element.

We spent an hour in the store; yes thats a long time but when the boyfriend doesn't complain about it, you know it's ok. I mean, it would be near impossible just to have a 'brief' look.


I am sure I will do a haul soon but for now, admire the pretty bags...my favourite colour of course! Since the visit, I have made it my aim in life to become a VSA (Victoria Secret Angel) a girl can only dream right?


A handful of shops and hearty food later, we were ready to call it a day. You know that feeling of accomplishment you get when you've found everything you wanted? that's exactly how I felt and more! Oh, it was also the first time I had to run for the train, yes, run with all these bags and my hair flying in all directions. I can definitley say that I loved the entire day and we can't wait for our next visit.

A different post today but let me know if you want me to do more like this. What posts do you want to see more of on my blog?

P.S I hope you've had an amazing weekend!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment