Monday 18 January 2016

Ted Baker Treats

I am totally in love with the Ted Baker range in Boots. Considering I adore their accessories, I wasn't too surprised when I fell head over heels for their beauty range. Bath, Shower and Fragrances are everywhere, whether it be luxury or drug store brands; it's fair to say I have quite a large collection of shower scrubs, body wash, body mists, bath bombs, body creams, bubble bars, bath cremes; the list is literally endless. The Ted Baker range caught my eye with it's most beautiful colour schemes, one colour being green; although I don't like green, it was extremely easy to make an exception this time!


I got all these products in the gorgeous Majestic Marvels set which was from Boots but currently I am using the case to hold my Lush Bubble Bars and Bath Bombs! But Boots sell the Ted Baker products individually including a few more variations. The two colours represent two different scents. The green products could be described as a more perfumed scent whereas the pink products are definitely more floral. I originally preferred the green range but since getting this set I have loved both of them so everyone's a winner.


Let's start with the Body Wash. This is the most luxury looking packaging I have ever seen used for an affordable beauty range. The top and bottom are an amazing shiny rose gold and the tube itself has a soft, matte finish. The scent of these body washes are as strong as the body mists themselves so the fragrance is the same throughout the products, I can only describe it as washing with a creamy, light perfume.


The two body lotions are in a gem cut shaped bottle, if that makes any sense at all and are yet again, beautiful! They have a rose gold lid with a pump so it's easy to use; there is nothing worse than a moisturiser in a squirty bottle and it goes everywhere. I thought these were a more than decent size so I can see these lasting a very long time. I use the lotion on my legs and it leaves them smelling really good and feeling super soft.


I purchased the green body spray as my first introduction to the range and I was extremely impressed. In the set you don't get the body sprays so I received these as separate gift, but they are really affordable. They have travel/handbag sized bottles so if you're unsure about what scent you prefer then you can always purchase those before the full sized bottle. I keep these in my handbag because I love to have a quick spritz whenever I want to freshen up and they do a really good job of it. I recommend the body sprays the most from the range, they are my favourite.


I don't often use hand cream but during the colder weather I think a small tube of it is really handy to keep on you to save your hands and knuckles especially, from getting sore. When you have a fragranced hand cream, it usually lasts a really long time so when the scent is amazing, your hands will sure smell great too. The Ted Baker hand cream is just the right size for your school bag or handbag so definitely give it a go.


Last but no means least, the bubble bath. Bubble bath is lovely when you want to have a luxurious refreshing bath, in the set they include two mini bubble baths. Alternatively they do sell a large bottle of each scent but I often use bubble bars so to have smaller bottles that I can try is quite handy. I must say the bottles are extremely cute and have that same gem cut edge as the body lotions.

Before I wrap this up I forgot to say that although the packaging looks like glass, it's not! I think this is so perfect for travelling because you don't have to worry about it smashing.

I hope you enjoyed this post and persuaded you to consider trying out some of these products seeing as they're affordable but look very luxurious.

 Have you tried any of these? or Are there any you would like to get hold of?






No comments:

Post a Comment