Sunday 10 January 2016

Lush Haul: Love, Hearts & Unicorns?


Friday was the day that Lush launched their Valentines 2016 products. I was so excited and thankfully, I had someone kindly grab them for me on the day of release. So I thought I would share them with you seeing as I have so much love for this range...get it 'love', Valentines? Oh, don't worry!

Up first we have, 'Prince Charming'


Price: £4.95/100g
Prince Charming is a shower cream, thick, creamy and almost the softest thing you could put on your skin. The colour is similar to the 'Comforter' which is one of my favourites because I love pink everythinggg! This shower cream has a very fresh scent, very fruity, well one of the ingredients is pomegranate so I don't know what I was expecting otherwise. 

Next on the agenda is, 'Roses All The Way'


Price: £4.25/100g
Roses All The Way is a very silky, velvety soap...perfect for luxury bath time. This contains rose oil so it would be a real treat for your skin so I can't wait to indulge into the fresh scents of this product. You get a lot for your money with this one as the bar of soap is pretty chunky if you ask me; I also think this would make a cute gift for your mum or best friend because the rose detail is just adorable.

Thirdly we have 'Lover Lamp'


Price: £3.95/each
Lover Lamp is the bath bomb of the range. It is dusted with white powder and you can see that embedded in the walls of the bomb that there are cute little hearts that will be released when the bath bomb dissolves. Again this has a fresh feel about it and I love the simplicity of the product yet it's perfect for a Valentines night in because you'll eventually have adorable little hearts in the bath with you.

Here we have, 'The Kiss'


Price: £5.50
The Kiss is a Lush lip scrub. I love a Lush lip scrub because you apply it to bare lips, they're almost, basically edible and your lips are as smooth as a baby's bottom once you've finished with it. The scent of this particular one is amazing, remember 'love hearts' the sweets? Well imagine that as a lip scrub, I say no more!

Saving the best till last, 'Unicorn Horn'


Price: £4.25/each
Unicorn Horn is a colourful bubble bar, which I think is going to be a Lush number 1! I adore the colours of this, it's very girly and the scent reminds me of spring, maybe that's what they were going for but you won't know until you get on down there and grab yourself your very own Unicorn Horn! (Not a real Unicorn Horn)

There is also a lip balm which would go perfectly with The Kiss but I am sure I'll get my hands on one of those soon!

So there you have it, your Lush Valentines 2016 line up. What is your favourite product of the range?

LoveJade
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment