Friday 8 January 2016

Unboxing: FeelUnique Delivery


Don't you just love opening a delivery? Especially when it's something you've been waiting a long time for, whether it be the smallest thing or the biggest thing in the world.

Today I receieved my feelunique.com delivery, although I had never ordered from here before I had read such great reviews about the service that they provide. I saw that they had a sale on, being a make-up addict obviously I wasn't going to ignore it, girl I was going to take advantage of this and cure my January blues with something to add to my not so small collection! 

So what did I get?


I brought the well known 'Naked 2' Palette by Urban Decay. Can't go wrong with adding another to the family of palettes now can we!? I mean, I'm a little obsessed with Urban Decay right now.

This came in 3 days, that's good right, considering it could've taken 7! The packaging was super cute and looked secure seeing as the palette was in a clear packet stuck down so the product didn't get ruined in transit. I feel like this may sound dull to some people, but when you expect a fresh, neat palette there's nothing worse than for it to be ruined before you use it, just me?


The original retail price of the Naked 2 palette is £38.00 but I got this for £34.20 and I believe that if you head over to their website now you can use a code at checkout to receive an extra 10% off sale items, now that is what I am talking about!


To me, buying high end make-up is an exciting thing because I can't do it often so whenever I can do it, I love receiving them once they arrive. Grabbing this in the sale was a must because it is rare that you can get any Urban Decay products at a discounted price, so if you are wanting anything 'beauty' related then I recommend you check out feelunique.com before it's too late...so right after you finish reading this.

Let me know in the comments if you want to see more 'unboxing' posts because I know I am nosey when it comes to deliveries.

Do you own any Urban Decay products? Let me know!

LoveJade
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment