Wednesday 30 December 2015

Lush Haul - My Favourites



Lush is quite literally...Lush!

I have been buying Lush products for about 2 years now and I admit that I may be a little obsessed. I just can't get enough of the variety of scents, colours, shapes and sizes. Whenever I see my stock of bath bombs or shower gel etc slowly looking bare, I would make a list and venture through the shelves of amazing products.


I think everyone has gone into Lush at some point of their lives and smelt some of the products, almost looking like you're going to eat them...just me? I think not.

Since Christmas has sadly passed already, yes already! *Pulls sad face* I thought I would let you know of some of the products I got and some I have loved for a while.


The above picture shows some of the bath bombs I got in two of the cute gifts that they brought out for Christmas especially.

The Comforter - £4.95
Candy Mountain - £2.45
Shoot for the Stars - £3.95
Star Dust Ballistic - £2.95
The Experimenter - £3.95
Rock Star Soap - £3.50/100g
Intergalactic - £3.95

I really love getting these types of gifts because I always need them so you don't need to go out and worry about getting the limited edition ones because the boxes have what you really need, well, what I genuinely love anyway.


Last but not least, it is certainly not Christmas without getting your hands on the gorgeous SNOW FAIRY!

I absolutely love this scent that Lush have magically created, it's sweet, girly, long lasting and not forgetting that it is pink! There are other products that have this scent which I also love, no surprise there, so I definitely recommend you getting your hands on a bottle of Snow Fairy before it leaves the shop shelf for another year (explains why I have so much of it)

Here are some of my other Lush favourites that I totally recommend:

So White - £3.65
Magic Wand Bubble Bar - £5.25
Snow Fairy - £3.95/100g
Blackberry Bath Bomb - £3.95
Mmmelting Marshmallow Bath Melt - £3.95
Grease Lightening Spot Treatment - £5.95

I hope I have left you eager to either start or add to your Lush collection and I would like to know what your limited edition or traditional go to products are?

LoveJade
xoxo







2 comments:

  1. I love Lush products! I have a whole pile of Bath products to get through and I can't wait to use them! xx
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a huge collection to get through from Christmas, maybe we could combine the products we have and open our own store ;) xx

      Delete