Saturday 2 January 2016

SFX: The Addams Family - Wednesday Addams


I'm back with another SFX look I done very recently.

Have you seen 'The Addams Family'?

Well I created...Wednesday Addams.


Wednesday Addams is a fictional character, recognised by her pale skin and dark twin braids, I think I got that pretty spot on.

I love taking film characters and re-creating them on myself, it gives me the opportunity to go crazy and let loose with so many products; when the outcome is successful, it motivates me to carry on and learn new things that people would love to see.

I used every day make up products with the exception of face paint, so if you want to know what I used, I will insert a list below:

1. Snazaroo Face Paint
2. Translucent Powder
3. Black Liquid Eyeliner
4. Pencil Eyeliner
5. NYX Contour Kit
6. Urban Decay Smoky Palette
7. Black Mascara 
8. Matte Black Liquid Lipstick
9. Black Wig

I mean, not hard right? The best thing about SFX is that you can almost use everything you already have.

What should I do next, let me know what you want to see me create?

LoveJade
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment