Sunday 3 January 2016

Decembe-rrr Favourites





Seeing as December has sadly come to an end, it's time to let y'all know what my favourite bits and bobs were.

It's Winter, everyone loves a humble candle, burning on the mantle piece whilst drinking hot chocolate or simply when just pampering yourself in the bath, a candle sets the mood for the perfect evening. For Christmas, my love, yes the man in my life, brought my a candle. Not just any Candle though, it was the best thing I had ever seen, the smell was so good I could almost taste it (I think I might have licked my lips the odd once or twice but that's understandable) It was called...

Imperial Candle


The purpose of this amazingly 'unique' candle is that each one contains a piece of jewellery, whether it's value is £10 or £2000. I have only just recently managed to reach the buried treasure from the wax but I loved this concept so much, I got a beautiful pair of sterling silver earrings worth £15 but that's not the point, they were glistening and the best part is, I still have a whole black cherry candle to burn!

Up next, 'Urban Decay Naked: On the Run'


I received this as a Christmas present from my sister and funnily enough, I asked for this as I had wanted it for some time. It is a square palette containing:

-  Perversion Black Mascara
- 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (Brown Satin)
- Naked Lipgloss: Sesso
- 6 Naked Eyeshadow Shades
- Medium Brown Matte Bronzer
- Vibrant Shimmery Pink Blush

The best thing about this palette is that I love each and every element; I admit I am obsessed with it!

Another favourite of mine was and still is, 'Lady Million by Paco Rabanne'


Although this may be pricey and 'high end', it is totally worth every penny. The smell is to die for, it's not too sweet yet it's not too bold. It is very long-lasting and the bottle is super adorable, it's a gold diamond shape and is perfect for the most special occasions.

What is a favourites without a Lush product, ay? I bring you...Snow Fairy


For those of you who aren't familiar with 'Lush' then I can tell you, on behalf of beauty bloggers worldwide, that it is home to the majority of the best bath and pampering products that smell absolutely delicious and quite frankly, edible. However Snow Fairy is limited to Christmas time which explains why I stocked up ridiculous amounts. It has a slight shimmer to it, but the smell is like perfume on your body and a little goes a long way.

Real Techniques are a 'Real' life saver, my favourite brushes of the month are the foundation brush, the setting brush and the expert face brush.


Real Technique brushes have always been my favourite and I have never really gone for anything else other than Morphe. Every brush you will ever need, Sam and Nic will have on the shelf! The Gold Metals range may I add is something you need to check out right now, B e a u t i f u l!

I consider Aussie Shampoo to be quite pricey, but since having my hair done and it's back to being healthy, I wanted to go that little bit further and purchase some hearty hair products.


Aussie sell a wide range of hair products which are of an amazing quality. They also smell divine, after using any of these products I would sit and sniff my hair looking abnormal but if you know what I am rambling on about then you would understand completely. I chose the shampoo specifically for heat and colour protection which have helped my hair great amounts and I am loving how my hair is feeling using them!

Last but not least...


Now, when I brought the Nivea Hydration Primer, I had no idea it was a 'primer' until I read the words 'creates a perfect make-up base' on the packaging. That and it also had it in the name...

I have been using this before applying my make-up every time and have found it to be very lightweight, refreshing and my make-up feels so smooth and long lasting after a hard working day.

So there you have it, I could have included a lot more things but I feel like these made the final cut for my December favourites.

What have been your December favourites and What do you recommend?

LoveJade
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment